What to do when the boys want to make something and we have run out of space to make any large cardboard creations, so we looked in the book (365 Things to Make and Do – Parragon Books) and settled on a cardboard aquarium.
This is a very straight-forward project.
1. Start with a shoe box and cut a rectangle on the front and back so that you can see all the way through.
2. Paint the box blue and add some stickers
3. Stick coloured tissue paper inside to resemble sand and water.
4. Stick some tissue paper to look like seaweed.
5. Draw some fish and colour them both side and then cut them out.
6. Stick the fish to some thread and attach to the roof of the box.